Looking for truly quiet days of relaxation? Spend some time in the former monastery:
17th century milieu with 21st century amenities.
All of the building is configured and managed to serve the needs of guests who wish to just quiet their mind, or cleanse their spirit, perhaps enrich their knowledge through learning and practice. Those who wish to escape the busyness of everyday life will find the following inviting physical environmental features within the walls of our welcoming refuge, in addition to our programs and services:
• meditative atmosphere, natural surroundings,
• spare, harmonious interior,
• single and double rooms of various sizes with en suite bathrooms,
• old rooms with monk’s cells original layout preserved, newly constructed rooms in loft,
• rooms overlooking either the park, the forest, the courtyard, or the rural community at the foot of the hill,
• custom made furniture with straightforward functionality and quality craftsmanship,
• no television or radio in rooms,
• elevator to all areas and full access for physically challenged persons,
• unique communal areas with much larger capacity than in-house accommodations limit.