1th May – 31st August 2017.
Finally is the long-awaited warm wheater here! The days get more and more brighter and tempts us to let our comfy home behind to admiring the awakening nature’s beauty. Now is the great opportunity to hiking in the forest to charge our batteries and reside a weekend in our monastery retreat center. Here is our offer:
– accommodation for 3 nights with gourmet breakfast (homemade granola, fresh baked homemade bread, homemade jams, freshly squeezed juices, cold cuts from the region, Dallmayr coffee, Twinings tea, hot dishes a la carte). The third night is a gift.
– Half-board (3 x 3-course meal)
– Welcoming mineral water and fruits in the room
– Meditation rooms, exercise room and use the monastery park and library
– Yoga meditation cushions and mattresses are available
– Pauline historical exhibition, Lajos Szalay graphic and Kovács Gábor Art Foundation exhibition is free to visit
– Wireless internet access in the lounge and in the library
– 1x Visiting the Chocolate Manufacture HARRER and tasting several kind of chocolates
Price for 3 nights:
Single room: 250,- Euro
Standard double room (for 2 persons): 420,- Euro
Superior double room (for 2 persons): 460,- Euro
Suite (for 2 persons): 510,- Euro
All our prices are inclusive VAT, Tourist tax is exclusive: 1,50 Euro/person/night
Massage can be booked for a fee.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Sopron Monastery Retreat Centre (reception 0-24)
Phone: (+ 36 99) 505-895, (+ 36 30) 701 2366
Fax: (+ 36 99) 505-896